Every Great Writer Has a Great Editor
I teach writing, editing and presentation skills at Sacred Heart University and privately. I edit books, articles, press releases, and stories for publication. Often I ask myself, which came first, writing, teaching, editing, rewriting or becoming a working editor?
Editing satisfies my Virgo obsession with perfection. Great editing means that your project is typo and error free, beautifully written in your own style, and ready to go to press.
Editing services for fiction, nonfiction, and scholarly research including theses and doctoral projects
- Proofreading: Making sure everything is grammatically correct
- Rewriting: Reorganizing to improve structure, flow, content and impact
- Consultation: Brainstorming how to strengthen your manuscript
- Research and Writing: Filling in the gaps with pertinent new content
- Marketing: Writing proposals, query letters to publishers, editors and agents, and media releases
- The Writer Who Makes Housecalls: Work side-by-side with Sheryl editing, writing, restructuring and polishing your manuscript.
Contact Sheryl at: [email protected] for a free sample edit.
Follow Sheryl On: